The 2013 event has now passed. Find out more about the 2014 event here
Shorten Your Business Development Cycle and Gain New Customers in the Retail & Consumer Goods Industries
At the Retail & Consumer Goods Supply Chain Summit you'll gain targeted exposure to senior supply chain executives from top retailers & consumer goods manufacturers. It's a proven business development opportunity for supply chain service & solution providers, which is why over 95% of our sponsors return to our events every year!
An excellent opportunity to meet the decision makers of top companies in the retail market.
Guido Delfgaauw, Sales Director, Geodis
Sponsorship & Exhibition is strictly limited. Contact us today to ensure you don't miss out on these business development opportunities for 2013:
- Guaranteed one2one meetings - Meet executives of your choice who are specifically seeking your solutions
- Niche Thought Leadership – Secure your place as a thought leader for the retail & consumer verticals by speaking at the only event focused exclusively on hi-tech supply chains
- Unrivalled Retail & Consumer Goods Networking – Beyond your one2one meetings, you will network with 150+ pre-qualified senior decision-makers in the retail & consumer industries
- Premium Branding – Cement your company's position as a key player in the retail & consumer supply chain industries by putting your brand in front of a targeted audience
Sponsorship is first-come, first-served, and it will sell out for 2013. Contact us today to discuss the best involvement for your business development goals.
Great quality of visitors - I gained some useful insights into new and emerging technology and met some very useful contacts.
Rodney Ferguson, VP Sales, DFDS Logistics
Meet one-on-one with your Top Retail & Consumer Goods Targets:
- Guaranteed one2one meetings with your retail & consumer goods prospects – The most effective way that you can gain new business from the retail summit is through the pre-arranged, guaranteed one2one meetings with senior retail & consumer supply chain decision-makers
- Cost-Effective business development – For far less than the cost of individual business meetings, you can have personal meetings with up to 30 senior decision-makers, who are pre-screened, and pre-qualified to match your services & solutions.
How do we ensure you get great leads from your one2one meetings?
- We invite your targets: If you want to meet a specific executive, target a particular company or meet executives from a certain type of company, just let us know! We will personally invite these executives to attend the event so they can meet with you.
- We profile all attendees: When they register, all of the attendees tell us their level of purchasing power, which specific solutions they're currently seeking, and where they're currently investing. We then give you this information so you can select the best targets for your meetings.
- You select your top targets: 2 weeks before the event, we give you a list of the confirmed attendees and you tell us who you want to meet!
- We personally match you with the best leads: Once we know who you want to meet, and which end users want to meet you, we create your personalised, optimised meetings schedule. We believe that a personal touch is always better than a computer algorithm, so we individually tailor your meeting schedule until it's the perfect blend of your top targets and companies who have asked for you and your solutions.
- We introduce you on the day: We guarantee every meeting, and we mean it. On the day we personally introduce you to your prospects, and go above-and-beyond to make sure that you get every one of your targeted meetings!
Don't wait! Talk to us to learn more about how one2one meetings will create business for you!
An excellent range of topics covered in the presentations which stimulated very interesting discussions on the best practises to adopt within Retail/FMCG supply chain.
Mike Vernon, UK Business Development, Witron Engineering
Make your Mark as Retail & Consumer Goods Thought Leader by Presenting to an Elite Group of Customers
- Distinguish your company from the competition by giving a thought leadership presentation to a targeted audience of retail & consumer supply chain executives
- Enhance your brand reputation by showing the retail & consumer industries that your company is in-tune with the latest industry needs and trends
There are only 2 Thought Leadership Presentation slots reserved for solution providers at the summit. Don't miss this top-level opportunity to put your company at the heart of the industry.
Speak to us today to share your ideas, and discuss where you could fit into the agenda.
Meet New & Existing Customers in a Relaxed Environment
- The Summit is not a trade show- it's a targeted business development opportunity. We strictly limit both sponsorship and attendance to favor quality over quantity
- Plenty of Networking Time ensures that you have ample time to meet informally with everyone at the event
- Pre-Qualified End Users mean that every retail or consumer executive you meet at the event is guaranteed to be a senior decision-maker with purchasing power
- Dedicated Personal Service from the eyefortransport team means that we go the extra mile to deliver your ROI. We help you find people, connect you with interested customers and ensure you get the most out of the event from start to finish.
Talk to us today to discuss how you can get the most out of your Summit attendance
Every package can be tailored to suit your current business development needs
There's no budget too small! We can personally tailor a package to match your current business development goals. Call us today to get the best package for your company!
All sponsorship & exhibition packages are strictly limited - many for 2013 are already taken!
Talk to us today to start creating your ideal business development package
Ross Ingram - +44 (0)207 375 7505 - email@example.com