Enhance Your Supply Chain and Drive Future Growth in a Tough Economy
The 3rd European Retail and Consumer Goods Supply Chain Summit will bring together the industry's top supply chain brains in a unique interactive setting. Senior supply chain executives from retailers and consumer product manufacturers will debate the issues that will have the most impact on your supply chain's future success for the years to come.
Topics to be addressed at the summit include:
- Visibility, flexibility and enhanced responsiveness to improve supply chain cost efficiency.
- The future of risk assessment and innovative techniques for enhancing your business continuity
- The future of supply chain talent - making sure your team is equipped with the skills to achieve long lasting supply chain success.
- Multichannel retail supply chain - for the first time, there will be a dedicated track examining the impact multichannel retailing has had on traditional supply chains
For more information about this event, sign in on the right >>>
Expert Insight from Supply Chain Execs to Help Shape Up your Supply Chain. Speakers include:
- Dino Rocos-Operations Director, John Lewis
- Marco De Jong- Director of Supply Chain, Footlocker Europe
- Wolfgang Weber-Director Supply Chain CEE, Henkel
- Tom Tillemans- European Head of Logistics Network Development, Heinz
- Roland Dimbath-Head of Corporate Logistics and Purchasing, Rodenstock
- Robert Vallender- Head of Physical Logistics Corporate Supply Chain, Nestle
For more further details of speakers, agenda sessions, and how you can get involved, fill in the form on the right >>>
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7178
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7178
Canada Toll Free: 1800 814 3459 Ext. 7178