Building a Robust, Resilient and Responsive Hi-Tech Supply Chain
Sorry you missed a sell out show!
To get the up-to-date information on the 2013 show please click here
We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunites - click here to get in touch
This is the only niche hi-tech supply chain summit in the industry, giving you the opportunity to network with over 100 of your peers in the industry.
Key Topics Discussed at the 2012 Conference
- Lean vs Risk - Debate the best way to ensure business continuity and minimise the impact of natural disasters - is joint collaboration the best way forward?
- Using IBP (Integrated Business Planning) in your Demand Planning Strategy - Discover how to move onto the next level of S&OP maturity by working in sync with all departments to respond quickly to rapid changes in customer demand
- Reverse Logistics - From Cost-Centre to Profit-Centre - Increase customer satisfaction by exploring the most attractive alternative options to prevent high levels of returns
- The Brazil Conundrum: Key Metrics to Compliantly and Economically Expand into Brazil - Debate entry methods into Brazil - M&As vs. Distributors vs. Investing in manufacturing - which is the best option for your business?
The Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit was an excellent opportunity to get greater insight into current supply chain topics, as well as network with other supply chain professionals
Charlie Andrews, Director, Storage Integrated Supply Chain,IBM
Snapshot of the Industry Elite Who Spoke at the 2012 Conference
Here are just a few of the expert speakers we heard from:
- Lalit Wadhwa – VP Global SC Ops – Avnet
- Mark Bakker - VP Supply Chain Operations - HP
- Divyesh Shah – VP SC Management – LSI
- Dave Mangelsdorf – VP Global Logistics – Verifone
- Jennifer Hochstatter – Director of Materials – Monster Cable
Tangible Skills and Usable Takeaways...
The educational program at the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit is rigorously researched, and specifically designed to ensure attendees walk away with real takeaways that they can apply today!
- Innovative Case Studies – At the core of your learning experience are step-by-step experiences from industry leaders. Discover what worked, what didn’t and how you can apply their learnings.
- Interactive Panel Debates – It’s your turn to get involved and quiz the experts in these frank and detailed discussions. Get off-the-record strategy tips you won’t hear or read anywhere else!
- Solution Zone – Meet our select group of solution providers in the Solution Zone, discuss your needs and compare service options. Save time by comparing several providers at once!
Expand Your Career Network with Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
The Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time – Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda - When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill – no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time – With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
Year-Round Executive Learning Resources for You...
Check our leading industry resources specifically tailored for those working in the hi-tech supply chain:
Visit our Knowledge Vault and gain instant FREE access to:
- Past event presentations
- Executive Interviews
- Industry Survey Results
- In-depth Reports
- Mini Snapshot Reports
- Industry Maps
- ...and much more
For more information please contact:
Director of Research
US: 1800 814 3459 x 7178
UK: +44 (0)207 375 7178