The Move Towards Globalisation: Supply Chain Strategies to Drive Growth in Your Hi-Tech Business
Sorry you missed a sell-out show!
If you'd like to find out more about the 2015 event please click here
Click here for more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
This year's Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit promises to bring you the most in-depth, insightful and interactive industry discussion, covering the key supply chain challenges facing you on a daily basis. Our star-studded speaker faculty, featuring some of the biggest names in the hi-tech space, will be providing you with actionable strategies to help drive growth in your hi-tech enterprise.
Great networking opportunities + some good information disseminated across the two days.
Mick Jones, VP Global Logistics, Lenovo
An outstanding forum to both learn about and debate relevant Supply Chain topics with peers. Excellent balance between formal presentations and workshop discussion.
John Dick, Supply Chain Director, Legamaster
You can access more testimonials from our attendees by clicking here
Key Topics Discussed in 2014:
- Your Logistics Relationships Reinvented, Redesigned and Rediscovered - Revive your logistics partnerships through proven techniques such as shared responsibility models and joint training sessions
- Improve Supply Chain Visibility and Connectivity by Harnessing the Power of Big Data and Analytics - Get crucial insight on how big data can transform your hi-tech supply chain and see in which functional areas you can enjoy the greatest supply chain big data ROI
- Revamp your Network Design to Reduce Costs and Accommodate the Globalisation of your Business - Understand how you can implement a successful centralised model to help you eliminate unnescessary freight costs and obtain an essential guide to the Europe-China rail service
- Develop your Company’s Globalisation Strategy and Discover Where you Should be Investing for Optimum ROI - Grow your enterprise and expand your horizons by looking at promising markets such as Turkey, Middle East and Africa
Thoroughly enjoyed the summit, the intimate environment was a great approach and was of significant benefit to myself and my colleagues.
Mathew Small, Head of Supply Chain, Belkin
New Year, New Structure
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis.
Very professional event, extreme high quality of presentations and discussion rounds.
Christian Wolf, Director WW Logistics and Trade Compliance, Avago Technologies
Snapshot of the Industry Elite Who Spoke in 2014
Here are a selection of our elite-level speakers who shared their insight in 2014:
- Folkert Bouwe Bölger - VP Head of Operations, Head of Procurement - Bang & Olufsen
- Kurt Gruber - VP Corporate Supply Chain - Infineon
- Fred Hartung - VP Supply Chain - Jabil
- Michael Ahner - Head of Logistics - Sony Computer Entertainment
- Nicky Monaghan - GM Turkey - Foxconn
- Coskun Soyer - Head of After Sales and Logistics - Media Saturn
And many more... Click here to get the latest updates on the 2015 speaker list
Excellent event. Great speakers and an interesting mix of topics in the High Tech supply chain area. This was my first visit, but it's definitely an event to mark in my agenda for future years!
Gerald van den Eijnden,Global Transportation Manager, Molex
Why the Hi-Tech Summit is a Must-Attend Priority for Senior Supply Chain Executives:
The Hi-Tech Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time – Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda – When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill – no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time – With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
- Don't miss your Spot! Contact Sophie Farrow (email@example.com) to save your place!
See how past attendees have enjoyed the Summit:
This was the first time I attended as a sponsor, I was already a frequent attendee and fan before. It was worth all the effort and cost, good contacts were made with potential for f/up in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the normal cost.
Hans van Gorsel, Consultant, BLG Logistics
Both the content, the set-up (mix of interactive sessions, presentations, panel discussion) and the participants were all in the HEART of my interest field. It is now the 4th year I've joined this conference and I will certainly return.
Sammy Tanghe, Supply Chain Planning Director, Alcatel Lucent
Great event to meet, share and discuss supply chain topics and challenges with direct collegues and peers. I took away many valuable insights and connections!
Mark Crijns, EMEA Logistics Industrial Engineer, Intel
A fantastic forum to hear learn matters that affect me now and in the near future. No one held back when it came to sharing thoughts, ideas, and solutions.
Derek Scott, European Parts Technical Supervisor, Canon
Fantastic annual event gathering the key people in the Supply Chain arena. Can't miss!
Orsolya Vegvari, Business Development, SerCom Solutions
Event was well organized with a diverse group of speakers that give a good insight in the broad spectrum of Supply Chain in a Hi Tech environment.
Robin Vrede, Logistics Manager EMEA, beats by dr. dre
The event continues to improve each year. In addition to the presentations and discussions it provides a great opportunity to talk to representatives of different companies to discuss and share ideas in an informal environment.
John Lambourne, Competence Manager, Philips IT Applications
The Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit again exceeded my expectations. A strong mix of presentations, cases study, interactive panel debates and plenty time for networking like I have never experienced at other events.
Sammy Tanghe, Supply Chain Planning Director, Alcatel-Lucent
Excellent event with the right levels of participation. Paced just right to allow networking and discussion.
John Kirwan, Senior Director of Operations, Xilinx
A great opportunity to meet with peers and service providers - to identify common challenges and get ideas on areas for improvements.
Helena Thomas, Manager Logistics Provider Development, Ericsson AB
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
Please don't hesitate to contact me on the details below with any queries you have!
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587