Results Proven Supply Chain Innovation To Put You and Your Business At The Forefront Of The Hi-Tech Industry
Join the only niche Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit in Europe to hear from world class speakers, get involved in crucial industry debate and network with your senior supply chain peers.
Key Topics that will be Discussed this Year:
- Adopting a Demand-Driven Supply Chain - Get a proven methodology to move your business towards Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and see how you can improve market responsiveness and minimise costs
- Mitigating Risk in your Multi-Faceted Supply Chain - Debate the best way to ensure business continuity and minimise the impact of natural disasters - look at options including joint collaboration, predictive modelling and a global mapping solution
- Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket Services - Enjoy a bumper session on this topic: explore the secondary market channels available to your business, discuss how you can improve visibility on the first mile back and get the latest update on WEE
- The Future of Transportation Costs- Brainstorm the advantages and disadvantages of different transport modes including ocean, air and rail and debate industry best practices to regulate your transport providers
Thoroughly enjoyed the summit, the intimate environment was a great approach and was of significant benefit to myself and my colleagues.
Mathew Small, Head of Supply Chain, Belkin
New Year, New Structure
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis
Very professional event, extreme high quality of presentations and discussion rounds.
Christian Wolf, Director WW Logistics and Trade Compliance, Avago Technologies
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Supply Chain
Here are a selection of our elite-level speakers who will be sharing their insight with you this year:
- Ulf Harring - VP Global Head of Supply Chain - Electrolux
- Oliver Philippe - General Manager Supply Chain Group Europe - Panasonic
- Mark Slegers - VP Procurement & Supply Chain - Telenet
- Nick Hyner - Director Operations & Engineering Europe R&C - Sunpower
And many more... See the complete list of speakers by clicking here
Excellent event. Great speakers and an interesting mix of topics in the High Tech supply chain area. This was my first visit, but it’s definitely an event to mark in my agenda for future years!
Gerald van den Eijnden,Global Transportation Manager, Molex
Why the Hi-Tech Summit is a Must-Attend Priority for senior supply chain executives:
The Hi-Tech Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time – Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda – When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill – no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time – With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
- Don't miss your Spot! Register Today to save your place!
See how past attendees have enjoyed the Summit:
The event continues to improve each year. In addition to the presentations and discussions it provides a great opportunity to talk to representatives of different companies to discuss and share ideas in an informal environment.
John Lambourne, Competence Manager, Philips IT Applications
The Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit again exceeded my expectations. A strong mix of presentations, cases study, interactive panel debates and plenty time for networking like I have never experienced at other events.
Sammy Tanghe, Supply Chain Planning Director, Alcatel-Lucent
Excellent event with the right levels of participation. Paced just right to allow networking and discussion.
John Kirwan, Senior Director of Operations, Xilinx
A great opportunity to meet with peers and service providers - to identify common challenges and get ideas on areas for improvements.
Helena Thomas, Manager Logistics Provider Development, Ericsson AB
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
Please don't hesitate to contact me on the details below with any queries you have!
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587