Tackle the Future of Life Sciences Supply Chain with Strategies and Best Practices that Will Give you the Competitive Advantage
To get the up-to-date information on the 2013 show please click here
We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunites - click here to get in touch
Leading supply chain executives from pharmaceutical and medical devices companies joined together for the 3rd year at the Life Sciences Supply Chain Summit in Brussels.
Through a number of presentations, panels and interactive peer discussions our attendees discussed:
- Prioritize Agility in the Supply Chain - See how postponement strategies can improve flexibility and improve your response to market demands
- Overcoming Obstacles to Supply Chain Globalisation - Use your existing supply chain expertise in emerging markets as a key driver for growth and ensure you outrival the competition
- Best Practices to Audit your Relationship with your LSP - See how you can balance KPIs and SLAs with a personal relationship to create an efficient and flexible supply chain
- Mitigate the Risks of your Disposal Operations and Ensure Visibility of your Product Returns - Avoid the perils of potential counterfeit products and protect the integrity of your brand by leveraging the latest technologies to combat these threats
- Maximise the Advantages of Contract Manufacturing to Obtain Superior Supply Chain Flexibility and Reduce Time to Market - Know how to unlock the power of contract manufacturers to improve the flexibility of your supply chain at a low cost
The executives also enjoyed separate breakout sessions dedicated to supply chain issues faced by pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies.
Very valuable,profesionally organised summit. Great networking opportunities as a lot of the industry key players were present.
Cees van Straalen, Manager Logistics, Roche Nederland B.V.
Knowledge & Takeaways from the Industry Elite
Here are just a few of the expert speakers who participated in 2012:
- Ana Barcelo - Global Supply Chain Leader - Eli Lilly
- Erik Lorin Rasmussen - Corporate VP of Supply Chain Planning - Novo Nordisk
- Sam Machour - VP Quality & Compliance Operations - Becton Dickinson
- Frank Moonen - Director of Value Improvement - Boston Scientific
Tangible Skills and Usable Takeaways...
The educational program at the Life Sciences Supply Chain Summit is rigorously researched, and specifically designed to ensure attendees walk away with real takeaways that they can apply today!
- Innovative Case Studies - At the core of your learning experience are step-by-step experiences from industry leaders. Discover what worked, what didn’t and how you can apply their learnings.
- Rigorous Panel Debates - It’s your turn to get involved and quiz the experts in these frank and detailed discussions. Get off-the-record strategy tips you won’t hear or read anywhere else!
- Solution Zone - Meet our select group of solution providers in the Solution Zone, discuss your needs and compare service options. Save time by comparing several providers at once!
Plus - view the 2012 Agenda to see the topics that were discussed at the event in 2012
Expand Your Career Network with Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
The Life Sciences Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time - Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda - When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill - no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time - With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
Year-Round Executive Learning Resources for You...
If Life Sciences Supply Chain is your business, then check out our leading industry resources tailored just for you.
Visit our Knowledge Vault and gain instant FREE access to:
- Past event presentations
- Executive Interviews
- Industry Survey Results
- In-depth Reports
- Mini Snapshot Reports
- ...and much more
What our 2012 Attendees Said About the Event
An interesting event to get up to date and catch up with industry peers at the same time.
Marc Nelissen, Head of Supply Chain R&I EMEA, Bayer Healthcare Radiology & Interventional
It was an excellent opportunity to share experiences with other Healthcare professionals The size of the event, encouraged the exchange of ideas, and made the meeting very dynamic.
Roberto Costa Supply Chain Director, Lilly S.A. Alcobendas
The Life Sciences Supply Chain Summit provides a good platform for industry networking and opportunities to get insight in trends and challenges we all are facing.
Norbert Keller, General Manager, Abbott Vascular
Great forum to meet colleagues who face similar challenges as you do. Good forum to exchange ideas and initiatives with service providers/ colleague companies to improve your own business.
Sander Willems, Sr Director Business Center Europe, Philips Healthcare
World Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7243
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7243
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7243