Shorten Your Business Development Cycle & Gain New Customers in Supply Chain
- Guaranteed One2One Meetings Packages
- Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Premium Branding
- Networking Events Sponsorship
- & more...
Get in touch with Toby, Arjun & Ross for more details
Toby Spencer - +44 207 375 7168
Ross Ingram - +44 207 375 7505
Arjun Kumar - +44 207 375 7531
At the CSCO Forum you'll gain targeted exposure to senior supply chain executives from the world's leading manufacturers & retailers. It's a proven business development opportunity for supply chain service & solution providers, which is why so many of our sponsors return every year!
We were the Platinum Sponsors for this year's eyefortransport European Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, and it was a wonderful experience for us. We had a very full agenda and we met a lot of great people from our industry and we look forward to seeing you back here next year. Thank you!
Peter Yost, Mercury Gate [Sponsor & Exhibitor, 10 years running]
If Senior Supply Chain Executives are Your Target, Contact us today and discuss how you can build new business with:
- Unrivalled Industry Exposure - Get your brand and your company's solutions in front of the senior most supply chain executives from leading Fortune 500 Companies
- Guaranteed one2one meetings - Meet one on one with executives of your choice who are specifically seeking your solutions
- Industry Thought Leadership - Secure your place as a thought leader for the supply chain industry by addressing an audience of the key movers and shakers
- Unparalleled Networking - With over 15 hours of dedicated networking time, you'll have ample time to make real connections with your key targets
- Premium Branding - Cement your company's position as a leader in supply chain solutions by putting your brand in front of a targeted audience
Sponsorship is first-come, first-served, and it will sell out for 2013. Speak to Toby/Ross today to discuss the best involvement for your business development goals.
I have always appreciated the quality of attendance at the event. It's right at the top when it comes to management attendance
Krishna Rallabhandi, Four Soft USA Inc [Previous Exhibitor]
The Speakers were excellent and their access was outstanding. The amount of new business conducted during and following the meeting exceeded our expectations.
Stanley Riggs, Port Manatee Commerce Center [Previous Exhibitor]
Find Out Why the Forum Will Generate New Business for You:
- The Summit Has Proven Success at Generating New Business for the Service and Solution Providers That Serve This Market. That's why many of our sponsors re-sign for the following year before the event even takes place!
- Attendees are Looking for the Next Solution - They Come Here to Find It. Our attendee surveys show that manufacturers and retailers come to the Summit looking for innovative technology applications, equipment and management tools
- The Supply Chain & Logistics Market Nets Nearly $1 Trillion in Revenue Each Year - Make Sure Your Company Gets a Piece. The Forum brings together a concentrated buying audience that controls purchasing budgets and decides how contracts are awarded. Make sure your company is there to maximize opportunities for 2013.
Meet one-on-one with your Top Supply Chain Targets
- Guaranteed one2one meetings with Supply Chain Prospects - The most effective way that you can gain new business from the European Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is through the pre-arranged, guaranteed one2one meetings with senior supply chain decision-makers
- Cost-Effective Business Development - For far less than the cost of individual business meetings, you can have personal meetings with senior decision-makers, who are pre-screened, and pre-qualified to match your services & solutions.
Before coming to this show we talked with the folks from eyefortransport, and with their help this was one of the best shows we have been to so far in this year. We were able to meet with everyone that we had planned on meeting during this conference, which was great, and we had ample time to meet with them, discuss and talk about some of the opportunities that are upcoming for both our companies, as well as our prospects. The folks from eyefortransport have been very helpful in setting up those meetings for us and all in all it was one of the best shows we have been to this year. Thank You.
Kambiz Pakzad Account Executive RedPrairie [Previous Sponsor]
How do we ensure you get great leads from your one2one meetings?
- We invite your targets: If you want to meet a specific executive, target a particular company or meet executives from a certain type of company, just let us know! We will personally invite these executives to attend the event so they can meet with you.
- We profile all attendees: When they register, all of the attendees tell us their level of purchasing power, which specific solutions they're currently seeking, and where they're currently investing. We then give you this information so you can select the best targets for your meetings.
- You select your top targets: 3 weeks before the event, we give you a list of the confirmed attendees and you tell us who you want to meet!
- We personally match you with the best leads: Once we know who you want to meet, and which end users want to meet you, we create your personalised, optimised meetings schedule. We believe that a personal touch is always better than a computer algorithm, so we individually tailor your meeting schedule until it's the perfect blend of your top targets and companies who have asked for you and your solutions.
- We introduce you on the day: We guarantee every meeting, and we mean it. On the day we personally introduce you to your prospects, and go above-and-beyond to make sure that you get every one of your targeted meetings!
Don't wait! Talk to Arjun, Ross, Toby today to learn more about how one2one meetings will create business for you!
Make your Mark as a Supply Chain Thought Leader by Presenting to an Elite Group of Customers
- Distinguish your company from the competition by giving a thought leadership presentation to a targeted audience of C-level supply chain executives
- Enhance your brand reputation by showing the supply chain industry that your company is in-tune with the latest industry needs and trends
Speak to Toby/Ross/Arjun today to share your ideas, and discuss where you could fit into the agenda
The eyefortransport event has really been a great event. It has exceeded all our expectations and
we are looking forward to attending another event later this year.
Lloyd Dawson, LRNi [Previous Exhibitor]
Meet New & Existing Customers in a Relaxed Environment
- The Forum is not a trade show it's a targeted business development opportunity. We invite targeted, senior-level supply chain executives and always favor quality over quantity
- 15+ Hours of Networking Time ensures that you have ample time to meet informally with everyone at the event
- C-Level & VP Attendees mean that every supply chain executive you meet at the event is guaranteed to be a senior decision-maker with purchasing power
- Dedicated Personal Service from the eyefortransport team means that we go the extra mile to deliver your ROI. We help you find people, connect you with interested customers and ensure you get the most out of the event from start to finish.
Talk to Toby, Ross & Arjun today to discuss how you can get the most out of your Summit attendance
Every package can be tailored to suit your current business development needs.
There's no budget too small! We can personally tailor a package to match your current business development goals. Call us today to get the best package for your company!
All sponsorship & exhibition packages are strictly limited - many for 2013 are already taken!
Talk to Toby, Ross & Arjun today to start creating your ideal business development package
Head of Business Development
1800 814 3459 ex.7168
1866 996 1235 ex.7168
+44 (0)207 375 7168
Director of Business Development
1800 814 3459 ex.7505
1866 996 1235 ex.7505
+44 (0)207 375 7505