The Threats, Opportunities and Game-Changers of 2013 and Beyond - Drive Your 3PL Towards a More Profitable Future
The 11th 3PL Summit - co-located with the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum - will reveal how you can adapt your business to meet the requirements of the economic re-growth, drive renewed growth and gain market share.
• Risk Management for 3PLs – Prepare and Mitigate While Remaining Agile, Lean and Profitable - Tough economic conditions, natural disasters, changing regulation and labour challenges are just a few of the difficulties facing the logistics industry at the moment. Understand what can be done to mitigate risks and gear your logistics company towards profitability
• Mergers and Acquisitions in the 3PL Industry – What You Need to Know Now, and What are the Future Threats and Opportunities - As the logistics industry consolidates, understand the next steps in M+A, how it is set to play into your company strategy and how are high-value industries gaining investor attention – how can you get involved?
• The Threats and Opportunities of Disruptive Technologies in Logistic - Explore some of the other technologies set to affect 3PLs, including 3D Printing and Digital Supply Chain
• The Future of Logistics - The Biggest Challenges and Opportunities for 3PLs: Predictions, Megatrends and the Future of Freight
• The Transportation Conundrum – Prices, Capacity, Regulation, Future Trends Explored. With increasing demand by customers for quicker seamless logistics solutions, and continued difficulties with labour unions, regulations and driver shortages – Resolve the transportation conundrum, and get to the bottom of tackling transportation challenges across all modes
• What’s Next for Emerging Markets? Leverage your Global Logistics Networks Towards Regional Logistics Leadership - Gain market share by leading your customers into new markets and penetrating further into established markets.
Real Takeaway Value - In Theory, In Practice, InteractiveFor every major topic covered , there will be:
- In Theory – A session from an industry expert presenting a macro view of the industry
- In Practice – A case study from an industry practitioner
- Interactive – the chance for the audience to get involved through interactive polling, miniature workshops, thorough Q+A sessions etc.
Learn from Industry Leaders
This Year You Will Hear From:
Marvin Schlanger, CEO, CEVA Logistics
Jos Opdeweegh, CEO, Neovia Logistics (Formerly Caterpillar Logistics Services)
Dan Spellman, COO, Neovia Logistics (Formerly Caterpillar Logistics Services)
Brad Jacobs, CEO, XPO
Mike Stark, President, Pacer Distribution
Derek Leathers, COO, Werner Enterprises
Tommy Barnes, President, Con-Way Multimodal
Jeff Silver, CEO and Co-Founder, Coyote Logistics
As Well As These Customer Speakers:
Jeff Starecheski, VP Logistics Services, Sears Holding Corporation
Scott Spata, VP Global Supply Chain Development and Direct Fulfillment, Home Depot
Robert Brenner, SVP Warehousing and Distribution, Avnet
Ulf Harring, Head of Supply Chain, Electrolux
Nancy Marino, CSCO, Gloria Jean's Coffee
Francisco Cadena, VP Global Demand Planning, Revlon
Jill Marcotte , CSCO, Dealer Tire
Deborah Winkleblack, VP International Logistics and Compliance, Claire's
Why You Can't Afford To Miss The 3PL Summit
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
In Pracitce - Leading supply chain executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
The 3PL Summit brings together over 500 senior decision-makers from across the supply chain and logistics industry, including over 200 senior executives from shipper customers. With over 16 hours of dedicated networking time, you’ll have ample time to connect with the key decision-makers in your industry.
There’s even the option to have one2one meetings with other attendees - just ask EFT for details!
GIVE BACK >
On June 19th, join The Logistics Industry Gives Back Celebration. Join your peers for a charity silent auction giving back to local charities. Network with the most senior figures in supply chain and logistics in a relaxed, intimate environment and enjoy drinks and light canapés throughout the event.
The 3PL Summit is not your average trade show. Instead, we bring together a select group of exhibitors who deliver the highest-level solutions to the industry. Explore the exhibition hall to discover the latest solutions and benchmark your current providers against the competition. See sponsor and exhibitor information here
Facts & Stats About The 3PL Summit:
- Over 75 C-level & VP speakers
- 3 Focussed tracks
- 30+ Vital industry topics
- 5 Concurrent sessions to chose from
- 16 Hours of dedicated networking
- 48 Top-level exhibitors
- 500+ Total attendees
- 200+ Shippers
- 1 3PL Awards celebration
- 1 Charity silent auction
- = 1 Unmissable Event
Industry endorsements & testimonials for eyefortransport's 3PL Summit:
The Eye For Transport 3PL Forum is always a targeted event for myself. I have yet to walk away from any of the events attended without a higher understanding of the industry trends and stratgic plans for success.
The Eye for Transport team has the breadth and event management wherewithal to put together a captivating event that continues to deliver year after year.
Very good event, sessions were relevant to todays market conditions.
Well informative, enjoyed meeting others and suppliers from other classes of business.
I have had the chance to attend many global events. Eye On Transport exceeded my expectations.
I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to meet other senior executives from multiple industries to hear their challenges, and what they are doing to address them.
The last one I atternded was two years ago, I should attend every year.
Abbott Animal Health
The 3PL conference was excellent. Very informative and timely. I would recommend it to others in my profession.
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum was a great venue to connect with others who have similar challenges and to discuss ideas to address those issues.
Johnson & Johnson
The conference provided a good platform to discuss and advance industry topics such as Horizontal Collaboration
What a fantastic way to meet people in decision making roles and have the ability to share best practices.
Unyson Logistics, A Hub Group Company