Engage the Leaders in Logistics: Beat Commoditization, Capitalize on Technology, Generate New Business and Tackle the Future
2014 Registration is now open!
The 3PL Summit is North America’s largest and most high-level gathering of logistics executives. With 600 attendees, it brings together the leading thinkers and practitioners in logistics and supply chain to network, learn, debate challenges, discuss trends and share ideas.
Key topics addressed:
- External – Learn from experts and debate topics external to your logistics business
- Market Conditions – Hear from industry experts on how they see the industry evolving in the next 18 months, the economic outlook, and how this is going to affect demand for your services
- The Future of the Industry – Look towards the coming decade of shipping, see what's set to change and how you can take advantage now
- The Regulatory Climate – Plug yourself into the regulatory climate affecting the logistics industry and find out how to prepare yourself for changes to come
- Acquisitions and Private Equity – As the industry consolidates, learn about the latest moves, get the answers to what move is right for your company – should you sell? Should you merge? You'll find out at 3PL
- Emerging Markets – The BRICS, near-shoring, Africa – Learn in-depth about the world's evolving markets and find out which regions can benefit most from your services and which regions are
- Latin America Focus Session – A specific session drilling down into the developments in Latin America affecting Logistics
- Regional roundtables Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe
- Emerging Technology – 3D Printing, 4D printing, electric vehicle infrastructure, analytics, discover what's set to shake logistics next and find out how to be a part of it
- Internal – Strategize and Discuss key themes on how to gear your business towards a profit-driven future
- Growth – How can you realize growth in your 3PL as rates are squeezed? Debate organic growth, acquisitions, new business areas and what you can do to keep your stakeholders happy
- Technology as a Differentiator – Using technology for selling to customers – which are the technologies that you need, which have the greatest ROI, and how do you frame technology to be an asset to your customers?
- Rethinking the Business of Logistics – Learn about how to maximize your profits through re-thinking your business model. Gain in-depth analysis from an industry expert from ARC Advisory Group as he shares his in-depth research into 3PL business models to be revealed for the first time at the 3PL Summit. Attending delegates will receive a complimentary copy of the full 20 page report.
- Commoditization – Specialization, value-added services, technology, discover the best path to maintaining your margins
- The CFO – Join a closed-door meeting of the top logistics finance decision-makers to discuss the state of debt, equity, risk in the industry
- The SME 3PL – Discover, debate and learn about thechallenges and opportunities for mid-market companies to redefine their strategies for growth and scalability
- Personal – Find out how you, your team and your organisation can improve through talent, personal development
- Talent acquisition and attraction – As technology permeates logistics and the workforce ages, how do you ensure your team has the talent it needs to maintain its success in the years to come. Look at each: SME 3PLs, Family-run 3PLs, Big 3PLs, specialist 3PLs and understand how the talent landscape is evolving across the industry
- Change Management – With discussion on the future, disruptive technology and regulatory changes, learn how to transition your team towards even the most ambitious projects to ensure your company is ready to adopt the change needed to remain competitive in the next decade
- Personal Development – Come network with the leaders in logistics and find-out directly from them how they got to their positions
- Women in Logistics – Hear how the make-up of the industry needs to change, and how female leaders in logistics have found their own path to success in a traditionally male-dominated profession
- The Logistics + Customer Relationship – The very latest thinking on shipper – logistics relationships
- Case Studies - Find out how your peers are collaborating with their customers to produce long-term, mutually beneficial relationships
- Theory – Learn from industry experts on how you can change your approach to your customers to create long-lasting relationships and find out what strategies you can implement to set yourself apart from the competition
- Shippers – Hear directly from shippers and understand what's behind their choices. Ask them directly how you can win their business
Industry pioneers set to share their knowledge with you:
A hand-picked selection of 80+ industry experts is set to lead you through each key topic
- Xavier Urbain, CEO, CEVA Logistics
- Dan Spellman, COO, Neovia Logistics
- Brad Jacobs, CEO, XPO
- Chuck Hammel, President, Pitt Ohio
- Rob Estes, President and CEO, Estes Express
- Derek Leathers, COO, Werner Enterprises
- Tommy Barnes, President, Con-Way Multimodal
- Tom Sanderson, CEO, Transplace
- Robert Gifford, EVP Global Logistics, Ingram Micro Logistics
- Jim Craig, CMO, BNSF Logistics
- Doug Wagonner, CEO, Echo Global Logistics
As Well As These Customer Speakers:
- Viju Menon, SVP Supply Chain, Verizon Communications
- Reuben Slone, SVP Supply Chain, Walgreens
- Sy Price, SVP Contracting, Amedisys
- Terry Rowinski, COO, BuySeasons
- Julio Nemeth, SVP, Product Supply, Global Operations, P&G
- Trevor Schick, SVP Enterprise Group, Global Supply Chain, HP
- Charles Blevins, VP Supply Chain, Solo Cup Company
- Jill Marcotte, CSCO, Dealer Tire
- Bob Brenner, SVP Warehousing and Distribution, Avnet
- Jeff Starecheski, VP Logistics Services, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Fran O'Sullivan, GM Integrated Supply Chain, IBM
And These Industry Experts
- Yossi Sheffi, Director of the Center for Transportation and Logistics, MIT
- Tim Stratman, President and Founder, Stratman Partners
- Kate Vitasek, Lead Researcher – Vested, University of Tennessee – (June 11th workshop leader)
- Richard Sherman, Principal Essientialist Supply Chain, Trissential – (June 11th workshop leader)
The 3PL Summit is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
The 3PL Summit has been the industry's cornerstone conference and annual meeting-place for 11 years in a row. While we pulled out all stops to make 2013 unbeatable, 2014 is shaping up to be even stronger. The show is set to offer an incomparable opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in supply chain and logistics.
Each major topic at the Forum is dissected for your benefit in three steps
- In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
- In Practice - Leading supply chain executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
- Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
The 3PL Summit brings together over 600 senior decision-makers from across the supply chain and logistics industry, including over 250 senior executives from shipper customers. With over 16 hours of dedicated networking time, you’ll have ample time to connect with the key decision-makers in your industry.
GIVE BACK >
On June 11th, The Logistics Industry Gives Back Celebration is set to happen during the welcome reception boat cruise! We'll be announcing the recipient charity shortly!
The 3PL Summit is not your average trade show. Instead, we bring together a select group of exhibitors who deliver the highest-level solutions to the industry. Explore the exhibition hall to discover the latest solutions and benchmark your current providers against the competition. See sponsor and exhibitor information here
Join us for the annual North American 3PL Awards celebration on-board the welcome reception cruise the evening of June 11th for a chance to celebrate the winners and network with all of the conference attendees!
Industry endorsements & testimonials for 3PL Summit:
The 3PL Summit gives us the opportunity to connect with our current and prospective clients to get a better gauge on how we can provide more value as a 3PL partner as well as hear other industry professionals’ perspective on current and future trends
Mike Mobley, SVP Operations, Echo Global Logistics
The eyefortransport team put together a great lineup of speakers and sessions, which in my opinion provided tremendous value and that needs to be recognized. It is one of my favorite trips of the year and I look forward to doing it again in 2014.
Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
Tremendous program this year at EFT; one of the best I have attended and the EFT team was outstanding.
Antony Francis, President Lakehill Partners and Board Member, HOBI International
Sammy Riddle, Sr. Partner, M33 Integrated
Was surpised at the amount of information that was covered/shared. Tremendous opportunity to network with other providers.
Andrew Weidner, Operations Manager, Madden
It was a great opportunity to hear and understand where the 3PL industry is today.
Raymond Hill, Operations Manager, Madden
Very informative with attendees willing to openly talk about industry challenges and specific business challenges in day to day operations
Tom McConnell, AVP, Business Solutions, Unyson Logistics
The event was well coordinated and included quite a few interesting speakers that provided solid industry information.
Scott Primm, Director of Business Solutions, J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
Overall event was fantastic and very well organized. Classroom learning environments provided ample opportunity for networking and education in a very intimate setting.
Eric Malcolm, Director, AFN
Enjoyed the topics and the interface between the parties in attendance
David Howland, Vice President, APL Logistics
Outstanding event packed with the latest information on the key developments in the supply chain industry. Great networking with senior executives too.
David Porter, EVP Supply Chain, Unyson Logistics
We enjoyed participating in the 2013 3PL Summit, great conference and informative sessions
Michael McClelland, SVP Distribution, Americas, UTi
Christopher Dale, President - Americas Freight Forwarding, UTi
An excellent platform to meet with industry colleagues for benchmarking and potential suppliers for future business partnership.
CK Tan, VP SCM, Huawei Technologies
A great event that brought together Supply Chain thought leaders from various industry verticals!
Bill Seliger, Director of Supply Chain, RR Donnelley